2009 has finally marched into our lives with dreams of peace, happiness and prosperity. Season’s greetings to everyone!
After 3 weeks of living out of a suitcase, a Hong Kong trip, and a Rajasthani holiday, I am back in the blogosphere. My mind is throbbing with posts to be written, my google reader is overflowing, my supply of books has been refurbished, I am finally home and in winter mode, life is good. I am embracing 2009 with open arms. Resolutions, though, are already in tatters.
2008, in retrospect, has been a good year. I fell in love with blogging, graduated unofficially, rediscovered books. The others demand individual posts.
- There is such a thing as too much chocolate.
- The blogger’s bug shows up its scratchy head all the time. Travel, adventure, people, thoughts, all fight their way anti-laziness as potential posts.
- Silence is the second most wonderful thing.
- The sky is a spectacle in itself. Sun rise, sunset, stars, moon, all of it.
- B r e a k i n g n e w s. Indian news channels are the best way to get through a dull, boring day.
- I live for mountains.
- Friends, well, are really the family we choose.
May 2009 be filled with laughter, love and a gazillion reasons to blog!
Welcome to my blog, The Shooting Star. I’ve been called a storyteller, writer, photographer, digital nomad, instagrammer, social entrepreneur, solo traveller, vegan and environmentalist. But in my heart, I’m just a girl who travels!