It’s been a really long time since I blogged. I blame it on the unending projects, end-of-college celebrations and upcoming exams. I can’t delve into the details of any. Yawn.
Anyway, it’s that time of the year again, when I can think of so many brilliant things to do, except that right now, there is no time to explore them. I am supposed to shut all doors of imagination, silence all inspiring voices, confine myself to a bunch of textbooks, and study for them dreadful exams. Oh, the pain that the human mind can be inflicted with.
However, when next week gets over, all creative juices will freeze, and all motivation will die. Boredom will take over and haunt me. The story of my life, and perhaps yours. My friend suggests that the conscious acceptance of this phenomenon might just be the next Murphy’s law.
In any case, here’s the list of things I can think of doing now, instead of studying game theory and international economics:
- Watch the imdb top 250 movies and the top 100 most inspiring movies.
- Start working on my first book.
- Create an original-content video blog.
- Make ambitious travel plans.
- Blog more, read more blogs.
- Read all the books on my I read list.
- Create a new record for sleeping.
Wishful thinking. Sigh.