You read that right. A free trip to New York from India is on the cards! Lufthansa is flying one lucky winner to The Big Apple, and offering 4 nights at iconic hotels in Manhattan.
And you can win it.
I know that many people don’t take part in travel contests because the odds seem against you. But trust me, it’s always worth a try. I relentlessly take part in contests, and it’s how I recently travelled to Australia and will soon be on my way to the Philippines. I became a contest-participating lunatic way before my blogging days, and won some of my earliest trips to Europe and Indonesia!
So follow my lead and try your luck in this one. Who knows, the stars might just align and take you to New York.
What do you win?
- 1 Return ticket to New York City on Lufthansa
- 2 Nights stay at The Pierre, and 2 nights stay at Le Parker Meridien, in Manhattan
How to enter the contest
If you’re a word games buff like me, this is the best part. You enter the contest on the Lufthansa India Facebook page, and start by reading fun travel facts about New York. By the time you’re done, you’re going to really want to win this!
You then hop on to a Crossword, which tests you on all things New York. Everyone who solves the crossword is entered into a lucky draw to win the big prize.
Things to remember
- Remember to ‘like’ the Lufthansa India Facebook page before you get started, or you might see an error page on the contest link.
- Clues to the Crossword are scattered under “Nonstop New York”, and you can refer back anytime.
- The contest ends on 16th March, 2014.
Go on, enter the contest. And don’t forget to send me a postcard if you win!
What would you most like to do in New York if you win this trip?
Note: This post was written in collaboration with Lufthansa German Airlines.
Follow my Pinterest Board on Travel Contests to keep track of new contests.